The Vision Break Action Muzzleloader is back for a limited time! This improved classic Knight rifle is a great .50cal break open muzzle-loader with no cast components and an unbelievably smooth fully machined trigger, the quality you always get when you buy a Knight Rifle. Your shots are guaranteed at 200 yards with the Vision. The handcrafted, American-made, Green Mountain barrel with DynaTek bore coating ensures every shot is powerful, fast, and accurate. Get your choice between waterproof Full Plastic Jacket or Bare 209 primer ignition. This rifle is only available with a blued barrel and is 100% American made!
Vision Break Action Muzzleloader
|ignition||Full Plastic Jacket|
|twist rate||50/1:28 in.|
|barrel type||24" Blued|
|overall length||44 in.|
|length of pull||14.25 in.|
|weight||7 lb, 9 oz|
|sight||Williams Fully Adjustable Metallic Fiber Optic Sight Set|
|trigger||Non-Adjustable; 3.5-4 lbs pull|
|stock finish||Black Composite|
Vision Break Action Muzzleloader:
- Barrel Finish: Match Grade Blued Stainless Steel Green Mountain Barrel
- Scope Base: Weaver Style Scope Base Included
- Ram Rod: Easton Carbon Core Ramrod
- Weather Protection: DynaTek Coating On Bore & Exterior Of The Barrel – a unique corrosion-resistant, ceramic-based clear coat that comes standard on every muzzle-loader – 50% fewer patches needed to clean your bore.
- Accuracy: Industry Leading 200 Yard Accuracy Guarantee! When you pick up a Knight, you can have confidence that it’s the most accurate muzzle-loader in the industry. That’s why we guarantee a 4-inch 3-shot group at 200 yards with a developed load using a bullet available from Knight Rifles.
If you have questions about our Vision Break Action Muzzleloader, please call us at 1-866-518-4181 or email us at email@example.com.
The Firearms and Ammunition Excise Tax (FAET) is a tax imposed by Chapter 32 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 4181) on the sale of firearms and ammunition by manufacturers, producers, and importers. Black powder rifles are considered a firearm under this tax code. The FAET tax is included in the price of your muzzle-loader.